Build elegant, scalable, reliable sites using advanced PHP concepts.
Many PHP programming courses cover the basics or a specific concept. Our Advanced PHP Development course gives you the concepts, features, tools, and practical advice to use them together to build performant, secure, scalable, and reliable web applications.
This class enables developers to tackle the most advanced features of PHP. It is designed for experienced developers and those who have completed our PHP Essentials course. In particular, it covers all the latest Object-Oriented-Programming (OOP) and functional programming features introduced in PHP 7.3.
The topics are:
- Advanced OOP
- Interfaces & Abstract Classes
- Class Reflection
- Inheritance Scope & Late Static Binding
- Overloading & Magic Methods
- SPL (Standard PHP Library)
- Reading & Writing XML with SimpleXML
- JSON encoding and decoding.
- Web Services & APIs
- Anonymous functions, Lambdas, and Closures
- DateTime & Timezones
- Regular Expressions
- Server Side Opcode caching
- Server Side Caching Types & Schemes
- Browser Side Performance
- Best Practices
- Performance & Scaling